j-flamingo reflections

Inspired by the grace and beauty of the flamingo, my life reflected by my love of reading, writing and creating.

Tags

I haven't been very responsive on tags that I've received in e-mail, on Blogger or on Facebook. I have saved a list of the questions I've received though. I love to read other people who answer the questions and learn about them. So, to get this blog moving a bit I thought that I'd start answering some of the tags I've received. I think it will help give me something to write about and be fun! :) Most people I know have already done these kinds of tags a million times so I won't pass them on unless you'd like to, of course.

Here's the first:

2 by 2 things about Julie

Two places you'd like to visit:
1. London
2. Mexico


Two names you go by:
1. Jue
2. Jewels


Two things you are wearing right now:
1. polo shirt
2. jeans


Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To have a massage
2. To visit and talk with my Grandma's even if they can't remember me.


Two people who will most likely fill this out:
This was originally an e-mail tag so I put down -
1. Anne tagged me and so I already have hers.
2. Lisa sent it back.

Two things you did yesterday:
1. loads of dishes
2. went on Facebook

Two things you ate yesterday:
1. Granola bars
2. strawberries and whipped cream

Two people you spoke to last:
1. Hopie
2. Brig

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. more dishes
2. bumming around at craft stores

Two favorite beverages:
1. water - can't help it!
2. Lemonade

0 comments:

About this blog

Welcome Readers~to my blog! A tiny extension of myself and my life. Here, I'll share this journey through my top passions in my life - reading, writing, and creating. You can expect to read poetry, view my papercrafts and read design related posts. Every once in a while, I hope you'll grasp an honest feel of my heart. If you haven't noticed, I love flamingos! I think they are beautiful birds. *Thanks for your attention.*

She is pure Alice in Wonderland, and her appearance and demeanor are a nicely judged mix of the Red Queen and a flamingo.
~Truman Capote

welcome vistors

About my original stories & poetry: Please be courteous.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Protection Tool

Look who did my page

Julie Hatch Carter's Facebook profile

my little tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    I've read

    Widget_logo

    My Bookshelf - What I'm currently reading

    Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

    "Advertising isn't a science. It's persuasion. And persuasion is an art." ~William Bernbach

    Followers

    About Me

    My photo
    I love living my life through reading books, creating beautiful things to make people happy, and sharing snipits of the world as I see it through writing, blogging or designing.

    Labels